Welcome to ABL Group
ABL Group is a leading global independent energy and marine consultant working in energy and oceans to de-risk and drive the energy transition across renewables, maritime and oil and gas sectors. Based in more than 300 locations worldwide and consisting of the following group companies.
The energy and marine consultantsView Website
The offshore wind consultantsView Website
The marine renewables engineering and R&D consultantsView Website
The independent engineering, design and analysis consultantsView Website
The marine surveyor and risk consultantsView Website
The superyacht surveyors and consultantsView Website
East Point Geo
The geotechnical, geophysical and geological consultantsView Website
The ship design specialistsView Website
Longitude’s international offices share common technical capabilities but specialise in different markets.
Close collaboration amongst our international offices provides a consistent standard under a common quality assurance system, which allows us to share work to cope with varying workloads and transfer knowledge and experience so that we act as a single company across the globe. The Longitude offices are located in different time zones around the world to ensure that we provide continuous support to clients wherever they are based.
Longitude’s diverse client base includes offshore oil and gas companies, offshore renewable energy firms, defence departments and manufacturers. Because these organisations are located around the globe, Longitude operates a number of offices in key locations.
The Singapore office covers clients in Asia, while our office in Tampico, Mexico, serve operations in North, Central and South America. Our three UK offices – in London, Exeter, Southampton and Newcastle – deliver maritime consulting and engineering services to clients in the UK and across Europe.
Our UK family also includes our OSD-IMT office based in Dundee, Scotland. From this office, our team of engineers specialising in ship design solutions, are able to support a wide range of clients across all marine sectors: renewables, maritime, defence, oil & gas, commercial maritime. Via Longitude’s broader global footprint, OSD-IMT is also able to support clients with solutions across the world, working with companies in the Americas, Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
As a marine consulting and engineering firm with an international outlook, maintaining offices in all time zones helps us to effectively deliver our services.
- Tel: +44 (0)1382 317 120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unit 36, City Quay, Camperdown Street, Dundee DD1 3JA, Scotland, UK
- Tel: +39 010 8907 391
- Via XII Ottobre 1
- Tel: +44 (0) 191 543 7379
- Email: email@example.com
- Longitude Engineering Ltd, Suite D8c D Floor, Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1LE, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 3935 1623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longitude Consulting Engineers Limited, 1st Floor, Northern and Shell Building, 10 Lower Thames, London EC3R 6EN
- Tel: +44 (0) 2380 206900
- Email: email@example.com
- Longitude Consulting Engineers Ltd, Alleyn House, 23-27 Carlton Crescent, Southampton, SO15 2EU, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0) 1392 877780
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longitude Consulting Engineers Ltd, Kings Wharf, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4AN, United Kingdom
- Tel: +65 (6323) 2017
- Email: email@example.com
- Longitude Engineering Pte Ltd, 112 Robinson Road #09-01, Singapore 068902
- Tel: +1 212 587 9300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 100 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
- Tel: +1 281 987 7400
- Email: email@example.com
- 10613 W Sam Houston Pkwy N
- Tel: +52 833 213 1449
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longitude Engineering de México, S.A. de C.V., Av. Hidalgo, No. 5502, Edificio Altus, 1er Piso, Col. La Herradura, Tampico, Tam., CP. 24180, México.