Oil and Gas
Longitude supports a wide array of offshore oil and gas projects, covering a diverse range of vessels & other assets.
The Oil & Gas Market
Our vast experience in oil and gas infrastructure engineering has made us the trusted choice for the provision of project management, naval architecture and structural design services. Our diverse client base includes oil and gas majors and EPCIC contractors.
From the design stage, to yard construction follow-up, and survey, we provide our clients with the following services:
- Oil and gas project management, schedule and manpower management
- Naval architecture services for the computation and compliance verification of floating units’ motion analysis; stability; hull strength; and bollard pull for dry tow, wet tow and/or for operation
- Naval architecture services for the design and analysis of offshore mooring, quayside mooring and hose layout
- Structural design services for the design and verification of topside module structure, deck appurtenances, grillage and sea-fastening
- Marine engineering services for the selection of marine and mechanical equipment and the production of systems P&IDs
With more than 10 years’ experience with complex maritime infrastructure engineering projects, Longitude is one of the world’s leading oil and gas project management and engineering companies.